- Africa: 'Super Tax' On Remittances Hurts Development - Thinktank (AlertNet)
- Ghana: Resident Representative of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Delivers Lecture On Managing, Volatile Capital Flows (Ghana Govt.)
- Nigeria: Finance Minister Seeks Illicit Finance to Fund Healthcare (AlertNet)
- Africa: Diaspora Dollars (Africa In Fact)
- Africa: Illicit Financial Flows - the Elephant in the Room at EU-Africa Meet (ThinkAfricaPress)
- South Africa: The Financialisation of the Economy and the Havoc It Wreaks (SACSIS)
- Nigeria: Writing Is On the Wall for the Lootocrats (Fahamu)
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.