- South Africa: Moody's Warns of Adverse Capital Flows Ahead of Fed(News24Wire)
- Africa: Illegal Financials Flows Cost Africa Over U.S.$50 Billion(Capital FM)
- Africa: African Countries Losing Billions Through Illicit Financial Flows - Mbeki(Nation)
- Ethiopia: Banks Offer Incentives to Compete for Remittance Receipts(Addis Fortune)
- AfDB President and Bank Delegation to Strengthen Alliances At 2015 World Bank-IMF Annual Meetings in Lima, Peru
- African Economic Conference 2015 - "Addressing Poverty and Inequality in the Post 2015 Development Agenda"
- The AfDB Injects 8.226 Billion CFA Francs to Boost Industrial Competitiveness in Côte d'Ivoire
- AfDB Supports Improved Electricity Access in Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gambia and Senegal
- AfDB Approves U.S. $141.71-Million for the Dar es Salaam Bus Rapid Transit System Project
- AfDB Approves U.S. $120-Million Corporate Loan to Ghana Airports Company First Private Sector Investment in Ghana's Transport Sector
- African Development Bank Speeds U.S.$16-Million Relief for Water and Sanitation in Zimbabwe
- Integrity in Development Projects - AfDB and SNC-Lavalin Settle Corruption Allegations
- AfDB Approves U.S. $428 Million in Energy and Infrastructure, Transport and Water Projects in Eight African Countries
- Ecobank Foundation Supports Longstanding Partnership with WACP and RCP London to Reduce impact of HIV, Tuberculosis and Malaria
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.