- Gambia: Foreign Affairs PS Clarifies Embezzlement At Gambian Embassy in Bissau(Daily Observer)
- West Africa: Ruling May Dent 'Monster Boat' Trawling in Regional Waters(IPS)
- Gambia: GPA Signs Mou With Bissau Ports Authority(The Point)
- Gambia: GPA Signs MOU With Bissau Ports(Daily Observer)
- Gambia: Bissau Discloses Plans to Partner With Gambia to Reach Int'l Market(Daily Observer)
- Guinea Bissau: More Than €1 Billion Pledged in Support for Fresh Start of Guinea-Bissau(PR Newswire)
- Guinea Bissau: Development Partners Renew Funding(UNDP)
- Angola: Guinea-Bissau Sympathizes With Flood Victims of Lobito(ANGOP)
- Guinea Bissau: Supporting Guinea Bissau's Fresh Start to a More Prosperous Future(World Bank)
- Algeria: Algeria Expresses Political Support for Lasting Stabilization of Guinea-Bissau(Algerie Presse Service)
- Launch of 2014 Development Effectiveness Review On Energy
- AfDB Chief Economist Complex Examines Housing Market Dynamics in Africa
- AfDB Approves a U.S. $40 Million Risk Participation Agreement With Banco Santander S.A. (Spain) to Support Trade Finance in Africa
- AfDB 2015 Annual Meetings - "Africa and the New Global Landscape"
- AfDB Supporting Women to Become Self Sufficient
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.