- Mozambique: Public-Private Partnerships for Competitiveness(AIM)
- Guinea Bissau: OIG Audit in Guinea-Bissau Questions Whether PBF Is Possible Where Performance Data Are Not Reliable(GFO)
- Gambia: Presidents Sall, Vaz, & Aziz Attend 20th Revolution Anniversary(Daily Observer)
- Gambia: Bissau President Arrives in Banjul Today(The Point)
- Guinea Bissau: President Pardons 2012 Coup Attempt Soldiers(VOA)
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.