- Africa: Open Economies Role Seen for BRICS(Focac)
- South Africa: BRICS Wants to Set Up an Alternative Rating Agency. Why it May Not Work(The Conversation Africa)
- Africa: Khartoum to Host Meeting of Asia African and Latin American Political Parties(SNA)
- East Africa: Conditions for Flying While Ill(East African)
- Africa: African Players are Like as South Americans - Brazilian Coach(Monitor)
- South Africa: SA, Cuba to Broaden Long-Standing Relations(SAnews.gov.za)
- South Africa: Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa Hosts Cuban Vice President for Bilateral Discussions(SA Govt)
AllAfrica publishes around 700 reports a day from more than 150 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.