- Mauritania: As Drought Keeps Men On the Road, Pastoralist Women Take Charge
- Mauritania: Force Feeding Burdens Obese Girls With Diabetes, Heart Disease
- Mauritania: U.S. Congress Lashes IMF On Slave State
- Mauritania: Court Jails Slave Owners for Up to 20 Years
- Mauritania: Mauritania Jails Slave-Owner for 20 Years in Harshest Ruling
- Mauritania: Administrative Obstacles Keep Kids From School
- Mauritania: Anti-Slavery Groups Say Face Growing Threat in Mauritania
AllAfrica publishes around 800 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.