- Namibia: Dam Levels Up After Rains
- Zimbabwe: 9-Year-Old Girl Drowns While Bathing
- Zimbabwe: Fishing Nets Cost Harare U.S.$2 Million
- Africa: Will Egypt-Ethiopia-Sudan Diplomacy Placate Other Nile Countries?
- Ethiopia: GERD - Fingerprint of a New Generation
- Ethiopia: Over 5000 Areas Around Watersheds to Be Conserved
- Africa: Sisi, Bashir, Desalegn Share Identical Point of View On Renaissance Dam
- Mauritius: First Fish Harvest From Floating Cages in Grand River South East
- Tanzania: Work Starts On Report About Coast
AllAfrica publishes around 800 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.