- Swaziland: Swaziland's 'Black Wednesday'(Swazi Media)
- Swaziland: Inclusive Education for Swaziland(OSISA)
- Swaziland: Public Prosecutions Chief Calls Asians 'Terrorists' - Report(Swazi Media)
- Swaziland: Swazi Police Chief Snubs 'Union'(Swazi Media)
- Swaziland: U.S.$360 Million Missing Govt Funds - Swazi Workers Threaten 'National Shutdown'(News24Wire)
- Swaziland: Political Bar in Swazi Broadcast Bill(Swazi Media)
- Swaziland: Self-Censorship At 'Times' Newspaper(Swazi Media)
AllAfrica publishes around 1,000 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.