- Africa: Presidents Call for UN Security Council Seats(UN News)
- Rwanda/Cape Verde: V-Ball - Rwanda Face Cape Verde in a Must-Win Game(New Times)
- Cape Verde: All Africa Games 2015 (volleyball) - Algeria Beat Cape Verde 3-0(Algerie Presse Service)
- Cape Verde: Angola Hands Over CPLP Energy Regulators Presidency to Cape Verde(ANGOP)
- African Economic Conference 2015 - "Addressing Poverty and Inequality in the Post 2015 Development Agenda"
- AfDB Supports Improved Electricity Access in Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gambia and Senegal
- AfDB Approves U.S. $141.71-Million for the Dar es Salaam Bus Rapid Transit System Project
- AfDB Approves U.S. $120-Million Corporate Loan to Ghana Airports Company First Private Sector Investment in Ghana's Transport Sector
- African Development Bank Speeds U.S.$16-Million Relief for Water and Sanitation in Zimbabwe
- Integrity in Development Projects - AfDB and SNC-Lavalin Settle Corruption Allegations
- AfDB Approves U.S. $428 Million in Energy and Infrastructure, Transport and Water Projects in Eight African Countries
- Sefa Grants U.S. $1 Million to Develop a Transformative Hydropower Project in Guinea-Bissau
- ALSF Catalysing Uganda's Extractive Resource Sector
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.