- East Africa: Hundreds Flee Yemen to Horn of Africa(Thomson Reuters Foundation)
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia, Djibouti Lay a Founding Stone for the Construction of Center for Afars' Culture, Language(Walta Info)
- Africa: Few Escape Routes for Refugees and Migrants Trapped in Yemen(UNIRIN)
- Djibouti: Signing Agreement in the Republic of Djibouti(Kuwait Fund)
- Egypt: Djibouti's Chief of Staff Holds Talks in Cairo On Yemen(Aswat Masriya)
- Egypt: Defence Minister Meets Djibouti Chief of Staff(Egypt Online)
- Ethiopia: Fudged Evidence Leads Djibouti to Suffer Blowing Defeat(Addis Fortune)
- Ethiopia: Cement Price Hikes Due to Transport Shortage(Reporter)
- Ethiopia: Ethiopian Forwarders, Clearance Agents Pay Up Overdue Cash to Djibouti Counterparts(Addis Fortune)
- Djibouti: Somalia Refugees Fled From Yemen Crisis Reach in Djibouti(Shabelle)
- Launch of 2014 Development Effectiveness Review On Energy
- AfDB Chief Economist Complex Examines Housing Market Dynamics in Africa
- AfDB Approves a U.S. $40 Million Risk Participation Agreement With Banco Santander S.A. (Spain) to Support Trade Finance in Africa
- AfDB 2015 Annual Meetings - "Africa and the New Global Landscape"
- AfDB Supporting Women to Become Self Sufficient
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.