- Guinea: Three Years After Ebola Outbreak Declared in Guinea, Survivors Still Suffer - Charity(Thomson Reuters Foundation)
- Liberia: Ebola Nurse's Death Exposes Liberia Health Sector(FrontPageAfrica)
- Liberia: Our Celebrated Ebola Nurse Stigmatized to Death - Whither Bernice Dahn and Liberia's Healthcare System?(Observer)
- Liberia: Govt Investigates Death of Celebrated Ebola Fighter(Thomson Reuters Foundation)
- Liberia: Iconic Ebola Fighter Died in Childbirth(NEWS)
- Liberia: Stigmatized to Death After Beating Ebola(Observer)
- Liberia: Survivors Protest Discrimination, Stigmatization(New Dawn)
AllAfrica publishes around 700 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.