From anthems to athletics, how much do you know about the 120-year history of the modern Olympic Games?
- Rwanda: 50 Coaches Attend Special Olympics Coaching Clinic(New Times)
- Liberia: LBA Prepares for Olympic Games(New Dawn)
- Uganda: National Council of Sports and Uganda Olympic Committee Need to Work Together(Monitor)
- Kenya: Nock Disbandment Declared Illegal(Nation)
- Kenya: Nock to Resume Work After Court Throws Out Dissolution Bid(Nation)
- South Africa: Update From Olympic House(Sascoc)
- Africa: Tokyo 2020 Olympics Medals to Be Made From Old Phones(Capital FM)
- Zimbabwe: Olympic Committee President Seeks Re-Election(The Herald)
- Nigeria: Parasports Target 40 Gold Medals At 2020 Olympics(Daily Trust)
- Kenya: Hassan Wario, Richard Ekai Fate Lies With DPP, Says Court(Nation)
- Tanzania: Tanzania Eyes the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games(Citizen)
- Liberia: Browne Re-Elected Unopposed As LNOC President(Observer)
- Zimbabwe: Karate Union President Focuses On Tokyo 2020 Olympics(The Herald)
- Kenya: I'll Take Action Against Wario After Rio Probe, Kenyatta Says(Nation)
AllAfrica publishes around 700 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.