- Congo-Kinshasa: Polio Outbreak Threatens a Global Crisis
- Nigeria: Polio, Lassa and Yellow Fever - Where Is the Political Will?
- Nigeria: Polio-Free Certificate May Be Secured By 2019 - WHO
- Nigeria: Kano Releases N344M As Counterpart Funding for Polio Immunisation
- Nigeria: Kano Partners Dangote, Gates to Fight Polio
- Nigeria: Emir Sanusi Suspends Village Head for Sabotagippng 'Polio Immunisation'
- Nigeria: Bill Gates Foundation Seeks Military Support On Polio Eradication
- Nigeria: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to Partner Army On Eradication of Polio in Borno
- Nigeria: Gates Foundation Seeks Military Cooperation to End Polio in Northeast
AllAfrica publishes around 800 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.