During the international year of tourism, The Corporate Council on Africa (CCA) and Africa Travel Association (ATA) are proud to present the 41st Annual World Tourism Conference in Kigali, Rwanda. In collaboration with the Rwanda Development Board, CCA and ATA designed this conference to set the tone for how tourism can be utilized as an engine for economic growth and job creation through innovative business models, new technologies and strategic partnerships. The conference will also provide a platform to network and explore new tourism markets and products including the promotion and preservation of Africas rich cultural heritage and wildlife.
U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2017
The 11th Biennial U.S.-Africa Business Summit was held in Washington, DC from June 13 - 16, 2017 with more than 800 government and business participants, including high-level leaders from Africa and the U.S. government.
The Corporate Council on Africa's 10th biennial U.S.-Africa Business Summit took place in Addis Ababa, bringing together business representatives and government officials, entrepreneurs and investors, decision-makers and managers, from throughout Africa, the United States and the rest of the World. Government leaders taking part include Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, former African Union Commission Chairperson Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Linda Thomas-Greenfield.
Speaking at the opening recption Monday night were Ethiopian Foreign Minister Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesu and U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce Michael Lally.
Notices and Announcements
- President's Message - The Africa E Journal | May/June 2018
- Mozambique to Host U.S.-Africa Business Summit - CCA
- CCA and USABC Lead High Level U.S. Business Delegation Meeting with H.E. Muhammadu Buhari
- Corporate Council on Africa (CCA) Celebrates 25 Years of Leading the Way in U.S.-Africa Business Relations
- Africa Business and Investment Forum Set for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Statement by Florizelle (Florie) Liser, President & CEO of the Corporate Council on Africa (CCA)
- U.S.-Africa Business and Investment Forum in Addis on 30 January