- West Africa: Macron Announces Major Overhaul of France's Operation in Sahel(RFI)
- Kenya: Why Citizens Travelling to Europe Are Now Being Turned Away(Nation)
- Liberia: Landmark Swiss Conviction for Wartime Atrocities(HRW)
- Africa: Why Do European Clubs Shun African Goalkeepers?(New Frame)
- Zimbabwe: UK-Based Zim Man Jailed 30 Months After Foiled Armed Robbery(New Zimbabwe)
- Namibia: Deal With Germany Must Address Reparations(New Era)
- Africa: A Third Wave of Coronavirus Infections Hits Africa(DW)
- Angola: EU Confirms Participation in Luanda Biennale(ANGOP)
- Angola: Vice-President Pays Private Visit to Portugal(ANGOP)
- Tunisia: Tunisian-Italian Twinning Project to Support Administrative Justice Reform in Tunisia Extended to October 2021(Tunis Afrique Presse)
October 20, 2020
South Africa: Communities Demand Transparency On the Gauteng Mega Housing Project!
On Wednesday, 21st of October 2020, the Gauteng Housing Crisis Committee and the Right2Know Gauteng will march to the Gauteng Premier's office to demand an update on the Rapid Land… Read more »
September 23, 2020
South Africa: Mine Abandons Attempt to Silence Community Activists!
On 22 September 2020, the Rustenburg Magistrate's Court was set to hear arguments in an application for a protection order sought by Tharisa Minerals and former North West deputy… Read more »
August 16, 2020
South Africa: Statement - R2K Calls On the NPA to Speed Up the Prosecutions of All Those Implicated in the Marikana Massacre!
The commemoration of the Marikana massacre continues and it remains eight years of denied justice for the families of the murdered miners. Very little if not nothing has changed… Read more »
August 03, 2020
South Africa: R2k Statement On Alleged Covid-19 Tender Corruption in Gauteng
Corruption erodes trust, weakens democracy, hampers economic development and further exacerbates inequality. It constitutes dishonest and fraudulent conduct by those in power. Read more »
July 31, 2020
South Africa: Combating Repression and Police Brutality During the Covid-19 Lock Down
R2K Western Cape is joining the national day of action planned by the working class to condemn the ill treatment the working class have been receiving during the lockdown. Read more »
July 21, 2020
Burundi: Statement - R2k Calls for an Immediate Release of Burundi and Zimbabwean Journalists!
The Right2Know Campaign is concerned about ongoing targeting of journalists across the African continent. We note with concern the sentencing of four Burundi journalists on charges… Read more »
July 20, 2020
Africa: Women Can Do It South Africa Statement - GBV Is a Pandemic On Its Own!
As the nation fights the invisible Covid-19 peril, a highly visible epidemic of gender-based violence continues to affect women and children each day. This scourge continues to… Read more »