- Kenya: Pharmacy Board Denies Recalling Anti-Malaria Drug
- Kenya: Kenya Recalls Substandard Antimalarial Drug
- Kenya: Malaria Control Strategies Reduce the Caseload - but Bring New Challenges
- Africa: Global Malaria Campaign Releases Aardman Animation
- Angola: Global Fund Finances Malaria and HIV / Aids Control Actions
- Ethiopia: Ministry Vows to Eliminate Malaria
- Nigeria: Nigeria Faces Largest Financial Gap to Tackle Malaria - Ethiopian Ex-Minister
- Ethiopia: Battling Malaria
- Africa: Countries Need to Prioritize Anti-Malaria Efforts Like SMC. Here's Why.
AllAfrica publishes around 800 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.