- Lesotho/Uganda: Eleven Talking Points From the Uganda-Lesotho Game(Monitor)
- Lesotho: The Tangled Web of the Lesotho Wool War(Daily Maverick)
- Lesotho: The Chinese Embassy in Lesotho Holds Reception in Celebration of 69th Anniversary of Founding of the People's Republic of China(Focac)
- Lesotho: Cleaner Accuses Lesotho Police of Corruption, Abuse and Collusion in Vigilante Justice(Daily Maverick)
- South Africa: Home Affairs Official Told 86-Year-Old 'To Go Back to Lesotho'(GroundUp)
- Lesotho: Embrace Migrants, Value Their Contributions, Urges Lesotho Prime Minister At UN Assembly(UN News)
- Southern Africa: Abortion - SA Must Speak Up(Gender Links)
AllAfrica publishes around 700 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.