- Togo: Togo's Partial Privatization Will Not Solve the Market Blockages That Are Holding Back the Country's Full Potential(Balancing Act)
- Gambia/Togo: Gambia Arrives and Trains in Lome(The Point)
- Togo/Gambia: Gambia Vs Togo - Is a Musa Barrow-Assan Ceesay Strike Partnership the Answer?(Foroyaa)
- Gambia/Togo: Focusing On Adebayor Alone Will Be Gambia's Biggest Mistake(Foroyaa)
- Africa: Hope in Guinea, Disappointment in Togo, Impunity in Burundi(New Democrat)
- Togo: Meeting Between António Guterres and Faure Gnassingbé(Togonews)
AllAfrica publishes around 600 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.