- West Africa: Macron Announces Major Overhaul of France's Operation in Sahel(RFI)
- Africa: The World Needs the G7 to Invest In All Our Futures(allAfrica)
- Namibia: Genocide Deal Could Spark Civil War - Former Minister Kazenambo(New Era)
- Namibia: German Party Derides Genocide Pact As 'Insufficient'(New Era)
- West Africa: France Announces End to Anti-Jihadist Operation in Sahel(East African)
- Liberia: French Foreign Minister Signs Two Agreements With Liberia On France First High-Profile Visit to Liberia(FrontPageAfrica)
- Zimbabwe: EU Acknowledges Efforts to Stabilise Economy(The Herald)
- Angola: President Congratulates Portuguese People On 10th June(ANGOP)
- Egypt: Assistant FM Says Egypt Looks Forward to Boosting Cooperation With Spain(Egypt Online)
- Tunisia: French-Tunisian Subcontracting Meetings Scheduled Next June 15(Tunis Afrique Presse)
December 10, 2015
Cameroon: Junior - 'I Fled Cameroon Following Homophobic Persecution'
One year ago, in Cameroon, I was the victim of persecution and torture on the basis of my sexual orientation and eventually I fled my home country and sought asylum in the USA. Read more »
May 17, 2015
Cameroon: Homophobia in Cameroon - 'We Felt Like Prey Hiding From a Predator'
On the International Day against Homophobia and Transphobia, a gay man from Cameroon speaks out about how homophobia forced him to live a lie and flee his community. Read more »