- Zimbabwe: Judge Reverses Biti Recall From Parliament(New Zimbabwe)
- Kenya: Doctors Down Tools Over Female Member's Assault(Nation)
- Ethiopia: Humanitarian Agencies Warn Over High Gender-Based Violence Cases in Tigray(Nation)
- Nigeria: We Want to See Our Daughters Before We Die - Chibok Parents(Daily Trust)
- Central Africa: Deutsche Bank Must End Its Sustainability Farce in Central Africa(Greenpeace)
- South Africa: Concourt Rules That Marriage Act Oppressing Thousands of Women Is Unconstitutional(GroundUp)
- Zimbabwe: Ruling On Mliswa's Concourt Referral Request Deferred(New Zimbabwe)
- Zimbabwe: False Start to MDC Alliance 12's Chinhoyi Trial(New Zimbabwe)
- Cameroon: Journalist Emmanuel Mbombog Mbog Matip Detained Since August 2020(CPJ)
- Mozambique: Terrorists Stole Perhaps a Million Dollars in Palma(AIM)
July 29, 2020
Kenya: Will U.S.-Kenya Trade Negotiations Succeed?
Despite the coronavirus pandemic, the Trump administration and Kenyan government launched trade negotiations in early July. Depending on the outcome of the negotiations, which were… Read more »
February 06, 2020
Africa: Can Trump's Prosper Africa Make America Greater than China and Other Partners in Africa?
Fourteen months ago, John Bolton—then national security adviser—rolled out the Trump Africa policy. In Bolton's view, which still guides the administration's approach… Read more »
July 01, 2019
Africa: Can the US and Africa Prosper Together?
Prosper Africa, the core of the Trump administration's policy, is a state of mind. This is not a criticism. Read more »