- South Africa: Ministers Defend Bailout for Embattled National Airline(Daily Maverick)
- Namibia: Air Nam Removed From Travel Association(Namibian)
- Nigeria: Buhari Mourns Victims of Enugu Car Crash Involving Involving Pupils(Premium Times)
- Nigeria: Buhari Mourns Victims of Enugu Crash Involving Pupils(Vanguard)
- South Africa: President Cyril Ramaphosa - 2020 National Taxi Lekgotla(Govt of SA)
- Nigeria: Unemployment - Okowa Calls for Resuscitation of Warri Port(This Day)
- South Africa: Officials Say No Contingency Plans for Train Commuters(Daily Maverick)
- Kenya: Subaru Boys Fingered By NTSA in Road Accident Spike(Nairobi News)
- Nigeria: Govt Pledges Support for Sifax's New Container Terminal(This Day)
- Kenya: Sh750,000 Ruto Gift Divides Kitengela Riders(Nation)
Kenya: Will U.S.-Kenya Trade Negotiations Succeed?
Despite the coronavirus pandemic, the Trump administration and Kenyan government launched trade negotiations in early July. Depending on the outcome of the negotiations, which were… Read more »
Africa: Can Trump's Prosper Africa Make America Greater than China and Other Partners in Africa?
Fourteen months ago, John Bolton—then national security adviser—rolled out the Trump Africa policy. In Bolton's view, which still guides the administration's approach… Read more »
July 01, 2019
Africa: Can the US and Africa Prosper Together?
Prosper Africa, the core of the Trump administration's policy, is a state of mind. This is not a criticism. Read more »
March 28, 2019
Ethiopia: Ethiopia: Africa's Next Powerhouse?
Ethiopia’s prime minister, Dr. Abiy Ahmed - the youngest African leader at 42 years old - has initiated a series of unprecedented economic and political reforms in his first… Read more »
December 21, 2018
Africa: Defining the Trump Africa Strategy - Primacy or Partnership?
Last week, the Trump administration launched an Africa policy that seeks both primacy and partnership on the continent. The administration's efforts at partnership, especially as… Read more »
December 10, 2018
Africa: How to Unlock Continent's Tourism Potential
How to unlock Africa’s tourism potential? In order to answer this question and help bridge the gap and offer business and policy leaders with Africa’s biggest… Read more »