- Nigeria: FIFA 2022 World Cup - Covid-19 Disrupts CAF Qualifying Matches(Premium Times)
- Tanzania: Defining Moment As Simba Host Yanga in VPL Encounter(Citizen)
- South Africa: Safa Welcomes Decision to Postpone Qatar 2022 World Cup Qualifiers(SAFA)
- Sierra Leone: FIFA President Urges Sierra Leone to Resolve Football Row(East African)
- Namibia: Nudo Youth League Calls for PM to Be Shown the Door(Namibia Economist)
- Namibia: Black Africa to Turn On the Style(Namibian)
- Namibia: Covid-19 Rattles FIFA World Cup African Qualifiers - CAF Postpones June Fixtures(Namibia Economist)
- Zimbabwe: Mighty Warriors in Africa Women Cup of Nations Draw(The Herald)
- Zimbabwe: Athletes Gear Up for Mr Pace Challenge(The Herald)
- Gambia: WRC 3rd Division League to Resume After Ramadan(The Point)
Africa: 5 Ways Women Are Driving Africa’s Transformation And Contributing To A Global Reset
As COVID-19 swept through the world, everything changed. Countries, societies, and communities have been reshaped, political and social systems restructured, and new social norms… Read more »
Africa: Biden, Democracy, and Africa
Editor's Note: Below is a Viewpoint from Chapter 6 of the Foresight Africa 2021 report, which explores top priorities for the region in the coming year. This year's issue focuses… Read more »
July 29, 2020
Kenya: Will U.S.-Kenya Trade Negotiations Succeed?
Despite the coronavirus pandemic, the Trump administration and Kenyan government launched trade negotiations in early July. Depending on the outcome of the negotiations, which were… Read more »
February 06, 2020
Africa: Can Trump's Prosper Africa Make America Greater than China and Other Partners in Africa?
Fourteen months ago, John Bolton—then national security adviser—rolled out the Trump Africa policy. In Bolton's view, which still guides the administration's approach… Read more »
July 01, 2019
Africa: Can the US and Africa Prosper Together?
Prosper Africa, the core of the Trump administration's policy, is a state of mind. This is not a criticism. Read more »